3.03.2010

Aunt Ollie Pigtails

Lately if I put Emme's hair in pigtails or braided pigtails she soon rips the elastics out because she wanted LONG pigtails or LONG braids not short ones. I try to convince her that they are long and beautiful but they are indeed not as long as her sisters and she reminds me of this as she is pulling at her hair.
This morning I was doing Emme's hair and asked her if I could please put pigtails in for dance. She looked at me and said "only long ones!" I told her I would do my best and when I got done she felt her pigtails and they were not as long as she was hoping and started to get upset. I quickly told her I would fix them and make them better. She then told me she wanted Aunt Ollie pigtails. I went with the good idea she had and made "Aunt Ollie Pigtails." When I was finished I told her that her hair looked just like Aunt Ollie's and she was pleased the whole day with them!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

This just made my night - give that one a hug and a squeeze for me!! Also hug and squeeze Gracee for that song she sang me. They both make me happy!!

Jessica said...

You are seriously TOO GOOD at doing hair! Were you a hairdresser in heaven or something? Seriously! How do you do that!?!