Emme was SO SO excited to be going to Primary with Gracee. In December the nursery started going into Primary during singing time and Emme was in heaven. I was in the Primary helping out one day and got to see her sit so revrently in her chair. It was a good moment. I was mortifyed however when she picked her nose and handed it to one of the Primary leaders. I apologized to the poor lady who laughed out loud and then told me a story about her child to make me feel better. Of course I asked Emme why she did such a thing and she said "I sorry, I had a booger and I not know what to do." I gave her a hug and told her to ask for a tissue next time to blow her nose. I hope she remembers:)When it came right down to leaving her with her new teacher she cried and latched on to me with a death grip... It wasn't easy but I handed her to her teacher and walked away... She didn't cry but a second or so the teacher said and then she was happy the rest of the time. I can't believe she is old enough to be in Primary!
As for Lucie, she is thrilled to be in class with me:)
Ruffin teaches Primary to the 8 to 11 year old boys and loves all 15 of the boys! I also serve in the Primary. I don't think my job has a title but it could be named Primary odd job girl:) I take pictures of the classes, get birthday cards ready, make the music cd for the primary programs and I really can't complain because it is a great calling.
2 comments:
super cute.
Wow, your primary seems really with it. Ours is too, just different. We're all learning the same things! Your family is DARLING!!
Post a Comment