YEAH!!! THANK YOU! They are so cute. I only so Madelyn when she was a baby and of course they don't look at all like themselves. Could there a be a more girly version of Max. I think they look exactly alike. Those pictures were very beautiful. Helps to have such a cute family to take them of!
5 comments:
I love them! That second one of Kolby is so stinkin cute!!
Liz they turned out awesome! :) GOOD WORK! Such a great job.
YEAH!!! THANK YOU! They are so cute. I only so Madelyn when she was a baby and of course they don't look at all like themselves. Could there a be a more girly version of Max. I think they look exactly alike. Those pictures were very beautiful. Helps to have such a cute family to take them of!
Great job! Those are some cute pictures. You really are getting good!
These are great! They totally needed family pictures!
Post a Comment