Yesterday Gracee was doing something I had told her not, I can't even remember what now but I said to her jokingly "Gracee, I think I am going to send you stay with Aunt Ollie for a week." Emme came running from the other end of the house and had obviously heard me because she was shouting "SEND ME, SEND ME to Aunt Ollie's, I want to go PLEASE." My girls enjoy spending time with their Aunt Ollie just as much as I do:)!

3 comments:
I love it when I get to come visit too:) Some day I'll be done with graduate school and then the girls really can come stay with me for a week!
I love those pictures! How wonderful to have sisters!!!
You have some gorgeous pictures on here! I love them! Your girls are so lucky to have their Aunt Ollie! She's great.
Post a Comment