9.02.2009

Breakfast for Three

We had finished breakfast, the kitchen was clean and I was in the laundry room doing something. I thought Gracee and Emme were in their room playing and when I came into the kitchen I found Emme at the kitchen table feeding her dolls. I noticed that she was eating along with them and I asked her if she was still hungry and wanted a bowl. She told me " no, I not hungry, I just making it good for them." She was eating off the frosted part and what I think she really meant to say was that she was eating off the good stuff.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

That's exactly what I had for breakfast today! Dry and all!! I have a box of frosted minis in my closet at school. I grabbed a couple when I got to work before I ran to a meeting. Tell Emme I'm jealous because she got to dump them all out on the table and pick which mini wheats had the most frosting. I will admit I dug around in the box until I found at least one that had a good amount of frosting. In my defense I did eat 2 that had little to no frosting:) I tell you what that little one is named appropriately:)

Ashley said...

She's darling AND smart. What a combo.

rachel said...

oh Emme is SO cute!!!