This trip to Yellowstone was by far one of my favorites!! We had three cars full of family and had the funnest time. We stopped for lunch at a picnic area just before Old Faithful. After we ate lunch we arrived at Old Faithful just as it had erupted. While we were waiting for it to go again we got ice cream and bought these shirts at the gift shop. We had fun being tourists!

Yellowstone t-shirt ~ $5 Memory made ~ PRICELESS!




We saw lots of Buffalo and deer but no bears this time.

I love all the beautiful falls in Yellowstone. We had such a great time and I will definitely never forget this trip.
2 comments:
Oh liz I am pretty glad there are not any random pics of me in this:) That trip was totally worth missing my classes!!!!
I heard about the shirts. They're so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun but we were sad we couldn't come with you. I burned a cd of the pictures from the reunion already and I'll get it to you sometime. See ya later!
Post a Comment