Emme has always been such a great little sleeper. However we are currently trying to get her on a better schedule. The problem is she cannot make it through the day without a nap and she DOES NOT want to take one in the morning. Once in awhile if she is really tired she falls alseep mid play or mid bite....
Gracee and Emme were having a bowl of cereal at 3 o'clock one day and I left the kitchen for a minute and came back to this...



She didn't even wake up to take a few more bites.

Her spoon didn't quite make it to the bowl on a couple of the bites. Gracee and I were laughing quite hard by this point.


One day Emme was playing and it got quiet. I was sure I was going to find a big mess but instead of a big mess I found a small mess and Emme fast asleep.

I really should try harder to get Emme to take a regular nap but when she does nap morning or late afternoon she is extremely difficult to get to sleep at night. When she doesn't nap she will easily go to bed at 7:30 or 8 o'clock. Even when she gets tired grumpy I sure do love her!!!
2 comments:
oh my heck i think that emme has the cutiest little face ever! she reminds me a lot of Kate with the whole nap time.
That is so funny. Miles does that too. Mid-bite even. I love that she is still wearing her heels.
Post a Comment