Lydia (Ruffin's Cousin) and I have had our children within months of each other. Last Monday we went to her baby boy's blessing and as I was taking a picture of Seth and Lucie I got to thinking of the special blessing days of all our babies.
This is Amberlee (Lydia's oldest), Isaac and Gracee on Amberlee's blessing day. (2005)

Grandpa Juan holding Emme beside Autumn on Emme's Blessing day. (2007)

Lucie and Seth on Seth's blessing day. (2009)

Gracee and Amberlee (4 yrs old). They are such cute little friends.

Emme and Autumn (2 yrs old). Neither of them wanted their picture taken.

Lydia, Seth, Lucie and I.

All of our kids minus Autumn, I couldn't find her anywhere and these five only sat here for the one second it took to click this picture.

Later I found Autumn for a picture but this time we were missing Seth and they were all being sillier than ever.
1 comment:
So fun! You dug up some great ones!
Post a Comment