6.08.2009

❀ 6 Weeks ❀

I cannot believe that it has been 6 weeks already since Lucie was born! She is growing so fast and we LOVE her so much!
At six weeks she is full of smiles and is beginning to coo... I just her little face!
Lucie loves to kick her feet and as for those little legs of hers... they are getting chubbier by the minute!
Some things Lucie loves to do... Take baths with her sisters (Ruffin had his hand right there by Lucie while I was taking the picture and Gracee was making her smile.) When I was taking this picture I almost thought Lucie was laughing.
Lucie loves to sleep a lot during the day and most of the night. She wakes up once or twice in the night and goes right back to sleep after she eats.
Lastly Lucie loves to eat! Just look at her cute little belly!
I had my six week check-up today and since my doctor has delivered all three of my babies we took a picture of him with Lucie, Gracee and Emme.❀

4 comments:

kandis said...

she is so precious! AND I LOVE that you painted her toe nails!! SOOOO cute!

Lyd Stew said...

She is so precious and that picture is really cool with the doctors. I am excited to get together this summer- Amberlee and Gracee seemed to hit is off great! We'll have some fun times ahead for sure!

Erin said...

I love that Lucie's toenails are painted! She is so cute! She sure could teach Collin a thing or two about going back to sleep after eating at night...

Annie Oldham said...

I can't believe it's been 6 weeks! Love Lucie's smiles.