5.03.2009

First Few Hours

When Lucie was born I felt so blessed for several reasons. I felt blessed that she was healthy, that I had a supportive husband, that Lucie had two big sisters at home who already loved her SO much, also that I have been given the opportunity to be her mom.

The first few hours of Lucie's life have several sweet memories!
Lucie was born face up and as a result had a big goose egg on her head. It went away really fast but regardless I thought she was absolutely beautiful:)! Lucie's first bath... She looks peaceful in this picture but she screamed for most of it.
All clean! She was quite content to be wrapped up and warm!
Lucie and I after her bath. I LOVE to hold her and could do it ALL day long!!!
Ruffin and Lucie... Ruffin was such a good support to me! I love Him!!
I will never forget Gracee and Emme running into the hospital room. They were SO EXCITED! They both love to hold Lucie and cannot give her enough kisses!! This little baby is LOVED!

6 comments:

The Clarks said...

You are truly talented at catching beautiful moments on camera. What a wonderful blessing - a sweet healthy baby to a loving family! We can't wait to see her. Maybe Tuesday?

Annie Oldham said...

Such a beautiful girl! We're so excited to hold her in just a few short weeks. And I'm so excited for Lilly to see her new baby cousin :)

rachel said...

SO cute! What a lucky little girl! (You look fabulous by the way)

Cherish said...

So sweet!! Thanks for sharing your special moments with us.

Holly said...

Oh Liz... she's SOOO beautiful! :)

The Marsden 6 said...

Congratulations! She is adorable and I can tell how loved she is already...