3.18.2009

Aunt Ollie's Classroom

While we were in Utah we stopped at Olivia's classroom. Gracee and Emme love to touch everything, sit in the desks, write on the boards, look at the turtle and sit in Olivia's director's chair.
Emme being the teacher.
They both Love to write on the white board.
We left her classroom and headed straight for the carousel which Gracee had been asking to ride for weeks! Gracee loved it and Emme was scared for most of the ride.
Our last stop with Olivia was to a yummy soup & sandwich shop that serves chocolate covered strawberries with your order... It was delicious!
We did this all after going to the temple and really had such a fun filled day!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

Miss you guys already! Love that strawberry picture. We'll have to put a quilt on again soon - I've had fun the past week!

Ashley said...

Sorry to be repetative but that little Emme is so dang C-U-T-E!!!!

Erin said...

I love the picture of Emme being the teacher! I'm guessing you ate at Zupa's! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that place! Looks like a busy fun-filled day!

Marianna said...

Another picture with olivia eating something! And now she is passing it along to Emme!!:) Looks like lots of fun!