Gracee requested a heart shaped pancake (she was thrilled to have one the size of her plate!)
After breakfast Gracee opened a few little presents...
Gracee really wanted a party with her friends but we were going to be out of town so I didn't plan anything. When we were going to be home and I told her we would go to lunch and play on the toys she was excited but said "and who is coming?" When I told her mommy, daddy and Emme would all be there she said "but mom who else?" So at the last minute I called a few people and Gracee was so excited that Kolby and Max were able to make it! After they ate some food and played on the toys we had some cake and icecream. A BIG thanks to Amanda for coming on such short notice, it really made her day brighter!
Later that night we had dinner and cake. I envisioned her cake being so cute... The first problem came when the icing was too hard and the lettering looked cRaZy:) After I got it written on Gracee of course wanted to help and how could I not let her?! So I decided to let her cake be her own piece of art work!
In the end I think it turned out VERY cute!
Blowing out the candles and making a wish!!
Sharing with Emme. They love licking the bottoms of the candles!
After we ate some cake Gracee had a few more presents to open. Without any prompting from Ruffin or I Gracee handed Emme a present and said "here, sister you can open this one." Emme was very excited to open it and when she had it opened she handed it to Gracee and said "look, look sister, your present."
Gracee was SO excited for her Dora Coloring book. She had her presents opened and she said "All my presents are perfect, thanks mom, thanks dad!"
Her favorite present BY FAR was the spinning toothbrush! We brushed her teeth that night and she put it on the stand and she pointed to it and said "mom, just wait til Aunt Ollie gets here, I am going to show her my spinning brush." (Olivia has an Oral B and Gracee thinks it is pretty cool!)
A few things about Gracee (answers in pink are her in her own words): Favorite color: Pink & Purple Favorite thing to do: going to the park & going to the library Favorite song: Twinkle little star Favorite thing to eat: noodles Favorite time of day: going to a place where my friends are & going to get icecream with Grandma Favorite book: Cinderella Favorite movie: Cinderella Favorite thing to play with: My dolls What are dolls names: Hmmm... all of them named Fancy Nancy Favorite Cartoon: Pig & Frog (word world on PBS) Favorite game to play: Memory Game Favorite song to sing in Primary: umm, a Temple song Favorite breakfast cereal: Cheerios (she then goes to the cupboard and gets the honey nut cheerios) see mom these, they are So yummy! Favorite kind of ice cream: Bubble gum ice cream Favorite Book of Mormon story: Oh... when he goes... and he gets the plates and anything about Jesus Favorite thing about Daddy: When he holds me and when he takes me to the store and EVeRYthing Favorite thing about Mommy: I love mommy when she has a baby in her tummy and I kiss her! Favorite thing about Emme: when she gives me kisses and big big loves and when she be happy. Things Gracee is loving right now: Polly pockets, Barbies, dolls & pushing them in strollers, playing with Emme, dancing anywhere and everywhere she goes, playing games on the computers at the library, coloring, doing her "schoolwork" (her preschool workbooks), skirts, dresses, and more skirts (She HATES to wear pants!)
I made Gracee an alphabet book (featuring herself) because she LOVES anything to do with the ABC'S right now. a starts out on the day she was born and z ends with a picture of her a few months ago, so here is a quick view of how much she has grown in the past four years...



I will never forget the day Gracee was born, I can't believe that it was four years ago! She is such a special part of our family! We love her SO SO SO very much! She is a sweet daughter and a very good big sister!
8 comments:
That ABC book is absolutely the cutest thing I have ever seen in all of my life. No wonder you were busy all day with it. You better make two copies of it one for Gracee to enjoy and one for you to put up and pull out when she's twenty-four. I did get a tear in my eye as I read about all the fun you'd had and made me miss being there even more. I'm ready to buy houses next to each other!!!
Happy Birthday, Miss Gracee!! Love the alphabet book. Looks like so much fun.
What a sweet sweet little girl! Happy Birthday Gracee... we miss you!
Happy Birthday Gracee! 4 years old already?! I still remember Kyle and I visiting you guys just a few months after she was born. Where does the time go?!
Wow 4! She is SO cute! Gracee remindes me of Kate. Kate would love to have a friend party but we always seem to move right around her birthday..as we will again this year. Cute, cute, cute ABC book! you are so crafty!
This is such a cute idea. Be sure to give Gracee and big hug and kiss from the three of us and tell her happy birthday!
The ABC book is amazing, it is super cute!! Happy B-day Gracee.
So I am Elise's sister and she told me about this cute book. It is ADORABLE!! I am working on one for my daughter and I am doing family ABC's but I don't think it will be as cute as yours.
Post a Comment