Ruffin was gone for almost 2 weeks in December and we missed him A LOT!!! While he was gone we mainly just stayed at home and got ready for our company that was coming. It was nice just to relax at home as you can see some days we didn't even bother doing hair.
While I was busy cleaning I was grateful that Grace and Emme played so well together. For nearly a half hour one morning Gracee pushed Emme around in the doll stroller. Gracee would push her around a little and say "you done?" Emme of course would say "GO, GO!"
I followed Gracee as she gave one of her tours to Emme...

Grace got to the plants and said "Emme these are what we water."
She then found a primary picture and was telling her some big story.
Last stop was showing Emme baby Jesus from my Navitity.
Gracee was tired of pushing long before Emme was ready to get out of the stroller however Gracee had a great idea... Emme patiently waited for a good ten minutes before she enjoyed her orange.
Gracee was quite proud that she peeled it all by her "own self."
Other dress up days and of course more time in the stroller...


We all missed Ruffin SO much and have decided the next time he goes we will definitely go too!!!
While I was busy cleaning I was grateful that Grace and Emme played so well together. For nearly a half hour one morning Gracee pushed Emme around in the doll stroller. Gracee would push her around a little and say "you done?" Emme of course would say "GO, GO!"
I followed Gracee as she gave one of her tours to Emme...

Grace got to the plants and said "Emme these are what we water."
She then found a primary picture and was telling her some big story.
Last stop was showing Emme baby Jesus from my Navitity.
Gracee was tired of pushing long before Emme was ready to get out of the stroller however Gracee had a great idea... Emme patiently waited for a good ten minutes before she enjoyed her orange.
Gracee was quite proud that she peeled it all by her "own self."
Other dress up days and of course more time in the stroller...


We all missed Ruffin SO much and have decided the next time he goes we will definitely go too!!!
3 comments:
CUTE, cute, cute! I love when my girls play together. My advice, go while you can cuz when they start school...you can't leave. Your house looks beautiful, beautiful girls must have a beautiful castle to live in:)Mom sais she say you not too long ago, hope the prgnancy is goin well.
I love all these pictures! I'm so glad we had so much fun over the holidays!! Thanks for letting us invade your house! I'm sad we didn't get those snow suits out and use them while I was there. Maybe next time???
This is precious. I love the kissing one. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment