During the break between classes I saw Gracee in the hall and expected her to come running over to me... I think she may have thought about it for a half of a second because her little arms started to unfold. That same moment however she fixed her gaze straight down the hall, tightened her folded arms and kept leading her class toward the Primary room. I nearly cried because she was being so reverent and trying to act all grown up...
I took these pictures after church and she did not want her face in the picture and was being silly so this is what I got of her coloring... She is in a phase where everything is multi-colored.
When we talked about what she learned on the car ride home she told us that her lesson was on Jesus and she sang lots of songs. Her favorite song that they sang was "I see the Temple."*On a side note Emme continues to love nursery and her leader who has been in for the last several months said it was as if she grew up within a week. It seems without Gracee in the class Emme is a little more outgoing and has more to say, I am sure it also helps that I am no longer one of the leaders.
4 comments:
Liz I love your blog! . . . Every time I look at it I get a smile on my face. I love your girls! Emme is so nice & sweet 2 Hazen in nursery . . . sometimes I think he wouldn't go if it weren't for her. :) You are so sweet, & soooo obedient! Honestly you carry the light of Christ strong w/ u, & that's probably one of my most favorite things about u! Thanks for being such an example & sweetheart!
Give Gracee a squeeze from the 3 of us. We sure miss her!
I think she didn't want to turn around so that we could all get a view of that amazing hairdo! She's growing up too! Fast!!
Hooray!
She looks beautiful!
Post a Comment