We are so excited to be having another baby! I am due in April and am excited to have a baby in the spring. I was sick until my 14 week mark and ever since then I have been feeling great. Ruffin and Gracee have said the entire time I have been pregnant that it is a little girl, Emme on the other hand says girl one minute and boy the next. I wasn't sure so I kept telling Ruffin that it was going to be a boy.
Today was the big day of our ultrasound! I woke up this morning at 6 o'clock wishing I had scheduled the appointment at 8 o'clock. I tried to keep myself busy until 2:30 and was anxious all morning. I told Gracee we were going to the doctor and they would tell us if our baby was a boy or girl. Gracee got really serious and said to me "mom, we go there and I tell the lady it a GIRL!"
We got to the doctor's office 15 minutes early and then had to wait for awhile... It seemed like an hour but we only waited 15 or 20 minutes. We told the lady who does the ultrasound all about Gracee and how she was convinced that it was a little girl.
I didn't even have time to look at the computer screen when Ruffin shouted "IT'S A GIRL!!" I was sure that he was just joking but sure enough the first thing that came up when she looked at our baby was the three lines. Just to be sure I asked if what we were seeing was what we thought it was and she said "It's a girl alright."
A couple of minutes later Gracee looked up from the doctor's swivel chair and said "Mommy it a girl?" She had been completely oblivious to the fact that it had been announced twice already because she was having too much fun with the chair. (on a side note~ On our last visit I had been telling Gracee to get off the doctor's chair and when the doctor came he told her she could play on it all she wanted and could even roll it down the hall if she wanted... So needless to say it is pretty hard to keep her off the chair when she has the doctor's permission:)
So when I told Gracee that it was in fact a girl she said in a very proud voice "I was right and you lose mommy."
Ruffin is feeling really out numbered but couldn't be happier to be having another little girl! I am so excited to have another little girl to dress in pink, make bows for, paint her nails, and all the other fun stuff I do with my girls! Gracee and Emme are thrilled to be having a little sister and will be such good big sisters!
Today has been a great day! I really can't express how happy and excited we are!
20 comments:
Congrats! I was wondering why you haven't been posting as much. Morning sickness bites the big one. Hang in there!
I have been waiting for this announcment!! Hope you're feeling better. Poor Ruffin hopefully someday he'll get a boy!! Congratulations on the big news!!
SOOO EXCITING LIZ!!! You are a great mom to little girls! :) We are so happy for you!
I was wondering if you were pregnant the other night. Congrats, that is so exciting. You guys make beautiful girls so to add another is pErFeCt!!!
What is this I hear about a craft show in Ashton?
Congratulations! I'm sure Lilly will love having a littler girl than her to love on :)
I'm so excited for another little niece who will endearingly call me Aunt Ollie!! Congrats!! I wish you were here with me now I've been putting grades in the computer and watching Ace of Cakes. It's not the same without you!
I am glad that of all days I picked today to look at your blog. Knowing me it would have been a week more and the last to know the big news. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see little Gracee with a baby! It will be precious I know. Hope your doing great! See you in a couple weeks
Congrats!! That is wonderful news!!
Hi Liz, your girls are cute and I can tell lots of fun! I love having my two girls! Wowsers, three already...you're brave!I've enjoyed lookin at your blog and will visit often. I got to you from Annie's, those pics are super cute, I love the one on the road!
Congratulations! I was wondering why you have been absent from the blogging world lately! What day are you due? Maybe we'll have our babies on the same day! :) Tell Ruffin I know how he feels about being outnumbered...I'm really happy for you! What a lucky gilr!
that is so exciting It was good to see you in the clinic I am not prego so ruffin has no gossip ro spread
I LOVE YOU...and I CAN'T wait for another beautiful niece in April. I love that we have 2 sets of kids now that will be in the same grade together. I can imagine the friendships and just smile thinking about it.
Yay! You keep having girls because you make them so cute and because you are SO good with them! Bring on the bows! How fun will that be to dress THREE little girls???? I'm so excited for you.
I am due on June 3rd, but hopefully it'll be EARLIER than that! (I miss Rexburg..they let me induce with Spencer. They won't let me do that here, but maybe I can convince them since I have big babies..I'll keep you informed!) We don't find out if it is a boy/girl for a few more weeks (I'm 14 weeks), but I'm thinking it's a girl. Everyone else is having a girl..might as well be me too! I'm excited either way!
That will be so fun!! Maybe if I have a girl(s) they will have a friend to play dress up with:) That might be better than what we have going on with Tucker!!!!!LOL!
What WONDERFUL news! Congratulations to you and yours! I am positive that your newest addition can't wait to get to play with her sisters and family! ~Jessica
I can't picture you guys with a boy so the rest need to be girls...just so my boys can have perfect girls to marry some day. I'm happy for you!!! and miss you guys! Marsha is due in March so maybe I can talk Joe into taking a Spring trip over there.
congrats liz!! i didnt even know you were expecting. how exciting...i find out what i'll be having in just a couple weeks!
congrats! girls are the best!
Congrats! You will be such a great mom for three girls. I'm glad you are feeling better.
Post a Comment