A couple of weeks ago I put a shirt on Emme which had minnie mouse on it. Later that day I asked her what her name was and she said "Emme" she then paused, put her hand on her shirt and said "mouse." She then looked up at me and said with a gigantic grin "Emme Mouse." She called herself this for several days but has since dropped the mouse. She is quite the little talker and loves to tell me stories of which I can only understand one or two words.
Our family wouldn't be complete with out sweet little Emme. I love her and all her silliness!

I don't know where Emme found this hat... In fact I am sure that I have never seen it before... The point is whenever I tell her and Grace to get their shoes on to go out the door she comes running with this hat on.

We love to go to my Aunt Farris's house and you can see that by the size of the muffin she gets spoiled while we are there! (I tried to cut a piece off but Aunt Farris insisted that she could certainly have her very own!)


I went to get Emme from a nap one day and this is really how I found her, she thought she was pretty funny.

Emme is ALWAYS doing something that makes me laugh... This time I am postitive she had a little help thinking up this...

She kept saying "eavy, eavy." Instead of scolding her for jumping in with a BRANd NeW diaper on I just let her play until it fell off and had some good laughs with Gracee.
6 comments:
Cute, cute!! We miss you guys hope everythings going great.
THat little Emme Mouse is sure a doll!! :)
I'm excited to see what kind of trouble the three girls get into over Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Love this little monkey!!! Love that picture of her and the muffin. It's my life's ambition to be Aunt Farris to Gracee and Emme's kids and grandkids. Some day.:)
Glad to hear from you again :) Hope you had a great trip!
Your kids are so fun!
Post a Comment