This is her little class minus the little boy who did not want to stand by all the girls:)... Gracee kept going back for drinks so she was last to line up and I laughed so hard at this picture because I am sure she is thinking do I really have to be last?
Gracee in action...
Her class is at 9 am so we didn't take any pictures before class but as soon as we got home we took a few... I asked Gracee who loved dance class and she said "me, me, me!"



This is her "can I please be done?" smile:)
4 comments:
I want a 5X7 of the one with her by the pillar. So cute I love her!! I'm not being mean but I think that last smile is the same smile you always did in all your dance pictures. I think you should post a picture of you as well as that one of Gracee so I can compare.
So stinkin cute, she is adorable!! I'm so glad she's liking dance. Thanks again for last night we had so much fun.
Jonathan and I were just saying the other day that it seemed she had outgrown her "fake" smile. Guess we were wrong :)
What a cutie pie. You can tell she is just loving it!
Post a Comment