8.19.2008

{Snowman Jammies}

One thing I LOVE about Idaho is the fact that it cools off in the night. We open all our windows before we go to bed and the house is usually really chilly in the morning...
I took these pictures of Emme in July and just forgot to post them, she was so cold she searched through the closet until she found a mitten. (She even had some pretty good bed head:)

6 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

Oh man, what I wouldn't give if it would cool off like that at night here! Lucky ducks! And cute girl, too.

Olivia said...

love the mitten

Cherish said...

Love that precious little smile. We had so much fun last night, thanks again.

Marci said...

so precious...that sweet little Emme-girl. She is a doll and so good for us! Thanks for the sweet comment; isn't it exciting?!? I want to make his blessing outfit this time. Let me know if you have seen any good patterns; I'm going shopping for one Thursday. Love and miss you guys...oh, and I really need to get a few things to you! We just keep thinking you will stop by any day now.

ZB said...

Thanks so much for your interest in the Weekly Photo Challenge. You can just comment on our blog and attach a link to where you posted your photos. We love to have everyone play along.

Thanks for checking us out and for your sweet words. Can't wait to see what you post.

Ben said...

Liz, your pictures look so good! What a beautiful family you have! ~Jessica