8.13.2008

Pictures of Gracee

I wanted to take some pictures of Gracee and she didn't even want to get out of the car:) (We were on our way to see Amberlee and she was too excited to think about anything else!
So my first couple pictures were of this face...
Photobucket
Slowly she got into it...
Photobucket
And then she was all smiles:)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Cherish said...

Love them, Fantastic as usual!!! So did you find a mentor then?

Olivia said...

This are possibly my all time favorite Gracee pictures. Classic!

The Riries said...

Way cute pictures!

rachel said...

super cute!

jess and seth said...

Liz--what a cute blog! And I especially love the pictures of your girls. They're beautiful!!!! I found you from Brent & Rachael's site--hope you don't mind. You're welcome to visit ours sometime too. We miss you guys up North!

Sabra said...

Cute, Cute, Cute.
All of your pictures look gorgeous. I want to know what kind of camera you have.

The Marsden 6 said...

Man, I wish Allie would co-operate like that. So cute!!!

Sabra said...

Hunter saw these pictures of Gracee several days ago and he keeps on talking about her. (he must have a crush) He even said that he wanted to be Gracee for Halloween. Made me laugh!! She is a very beautiful girl.