
So I am finally updating... While my sister was here we went to Yellowstone for the day. We had fun especially because we went a way we haven't been before. First we hiked all around Mammoth Falls, Gracee was so exhausted she fell asleep before we got back to the car. We then headed toward Canyon and SAW A BEAR!!! In all the times I have been to Yellowstone I have never seen a bear so of course we drove by a couple of times. We got yelled at by the Park ranger for pausing while getting a picture but I had to get proof! Next we stopped at Canyon and walked through the museum and gift shop, Emme's favorite was trying on all the hats! Our last stop in the park was Norris Geysers it was pretty despite the fact we got sprayed by sulfur:(
Gracee and Emme were exhausted from all the driving but it was fun!!!







2 comments:
I'm so glad we went to the Park. We should go more often!
Looks like fun, especially seeing a bear. I'm still loving your new camera.
Post a Comment