This past weekend we went to Utah for a family reunion and Gracee lost one of her shoes. Usually I pack a couple of pairs of shoes for her but this time I thought I would only take the pair she was wearing to conserve space... The first day into the trip one shoe went missing. I did a little bargain shopping and found her a pair of flip flops for $4 and with the $3 off coupon I only spent $1.07 on them. It isn't any wonder that we have shoes that disappear because my sweet little girl takes her shoes off everywhere she goes:)
4 comments:
I love that pic Liz!! ANd LOVE the morning hair and the girls making breakfast. SOOO cute!! :)
I've still got my eye's peeled for that shoe. Such a mystery as to where it went!!!
I sometimes want to super-glue the kids shoes to the bottom of their feet just so I know where they always are:)!!!!
Hope Utah was fun, loving the pics. Hope we see you on Thursday.
Post a Comment