This past weekend we went camping and it was SO much fun!!! My family has been camping at Warm River campground for years and there is no better spot:) mainly because I have so many good memories of camping there growing up. The few days we were there it was windy and it rained but that didn't stop us from having LOTS of fun:)! When we got there both of my girls were excited to run around and explore. We had lots of yummy food, played some games, made play dough with the kids, and sat around the campfire even in the rain. I was able to sleep in my Grandpa's trailer with my girls so we were really quite comfy! Ruffin got do a little fishing on Saturday and we were all happy that he could spend a few days away from work to camp with us! Emme had a blast the entire two days and Gracee did not want to leave when it was time to go home. I had fun taking pictures of everyone so here are a few;) of my favorites! Camping is always so much fun but extremely exhausting as well!
I am so glad you found my blog! Your girls are adorable! It is crazy how long it has been ! It looks like you had a blast camping. What Kunz's are you working with on your other blog? We have some friends that are Kunz's from Rexburg area. Penny and Eric? Do you know them ?
8 comments:
You guys look like you had so much fun! I'm sad we missed it.
Wow, that looks like so much fun! I especially like the picture of Ruffin trying to eat his food with two little cuties attached to him. :)
Looks like lots of fun. We love Warm River too, lots of cute pictures
I have been waiting to see your camping pictures. They turned out so cute; I love your camera!
You're doing great with your camera! You've got some really good shots! (by the way, yes, I have a rebel, too!)
I am also sad that we missed this. The boys would have LOVED it. Hopefully the 4th of the July reunion will be just as fun.
Love the pics! Looks like so much fun!
I am so glad you found my blog! Your girls are adorable! It is crazy how long it has been ! It looks like you had a blast camping. What Kunz's are you working with on your other blog? We have some friends that are Kunz's from Rexburg area. Penny and Eric? Do you know them ?
hey liz!! found your blog on old friends. your girls are so big and cute!! you can check us out at almanicole.blogspot.com if interested.
Post a Comment