The other morning Gracee was eating an omelet when she found a Ladybug on the leg of her little pink table. Gracee asked "what do we do with it mommy?" I told her we could invite the bug to breakfast and she thought that idea was pretty funny. We cornered the bug until we got it to crawl up by the big chunk of egg Gracee got it. It went wild! It was a fun discovery for the day, who would of thought ladybugs like eggs:)

Gracee watched the ladybug for nearly 25 minutes.

She made sure that the little bug had plenty to eat!
5 comments:
This is SOOOO darn cute! I laughed when I read it. You are such a cute mom Liz.
When I'm with Michelle her boys squish all the bugs. Isn't it funny the different personalities of boys and girls. We come different from the very beginning. That's something I've never done - intentionally have breakfast with a bug. Love it!!
I love the size of the piece of food Gracee is ready to give that little bug.
I loved this post. So cute!
So that previous post was me, accidentally commenting as Jonathan. Oops!
Post a Comment