6.29.2008

{18 months}

Emme is 18 months old and I can hardly believe that it has been a year and a half since she was born! She is such a blessing in our family! She is very patient, good natured and SO loveable!!! She is so full of energy and is always on to some new adventure. She is a great little talker and can say lots of words some of them include: mommy, daddy, milk, please, more, grandma, grandpa, bear, dog, pretty, soft, uh-oh, backpack, eat, peaches, cheese, oweeee, bye-bye, doll, baby, love you. She still likes to nap 3-4 hours a day, taking a 2 hour nap in the morning and a 1-2 hour nap later in the afternoon. She gets very excited when she sees a baby, even if that baby is her size. She loves her big sister and gives Grace a BiG hug every morning and after every nap, it's as if she is relieved to see that she is still here to play with her:). Emme loves her dad just as much and every time the door opens she gets so excited and goes running towards him. I absolutely love my little girl!!! I get so excited to get her out of bed in the morning she has the world's biggest smile on her face and babbles a big story to me and gives me a big hug and kiss (a perfect way to start the day:). Love You sweet little M!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

8 comments:

Olivia said...

Love that little Emme Olivia Judd! Can't wait to give her lots of hugs!

Cherish said...

So cute, love the pictures. She is such a little sweetie, and getting so big.

Holly said...

I think these are my favorite pics so far Liz! What a sweet little thing! :)

alma and nicole smith said...

she's so cute! wow, she can say a lot of words!! i keep thinking that she is older than jagger (because she was supposed to be) but they are almost exactly the same age...so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. You are doing awesome with your photography skills! And Emme is adorable.

Bethany said...

It feels like yesterday that we got the call that she was born. I didn't believe you at first, because I couldn't believe we had just missed it by a couple of hours as we were headed back to Utah. She is a cutie and I love your pictures. I want to be able to hear her say all those words. We miss you guys.

rachel said...

wow I can't believe emme is 18 months! nursery here she comes...cute pictures!

Unknown said...

ME too, oh it was fun to look at your blog and see the good things you are doing, and look at those two beautiful darling girls
kmai kaye