I got my hair cut and colored, planted flowers in my front yard, went to the park with Ruffin and my girls, ate a very yummy dinner on our birthday plate, watched American Idol and National Treasurer 2. Whew, what a day, I feel so blessed by all the calls, loaf of bread from my neighbor and special treatment from my husband and girls!!!
Grace and Emme gave me one million birthday hugs and kisses which totally made my day!!! When Gracee woke up and Ruffin told her to tell me happy birthday she did and then she said very sadly "mommy, it your birthday and I not get you anysing." She was relieved when Ruffin explained to her that she went in on the camera for me:) Thank-you Ruffin, Gracee and Emme for the great birthday present, I am SO excited!!!!
And since I turned 26 yesterday, here are 26 random things about me...
4 comments:
I'm so happy you're my sister! love you!
I feel so bad, I totally forgot to email or call yesterday. So Happy Late Birthday. I'm so excited you got your camera that's fantastic. Sorry again, I'm a slacker.
Happy BIrthday Liz! I had no idea either, I'm so out of it lately! I'm glad you had such a great day! May is a GREAT month to be born! ;) I'm excited to see your new camera and I am a bit jealous! haha! :)
Happy late birthday! I'm glad it was fun for you. What kind of camera did you get?
Post a Comment