4.13.2008

Our BIG weekend...

I have never posted so many pictures in one post before but the last couple of days we have done so many fun things I couldn't leave anything out:) I could have done a couple different posts but what fun would that be when I was trying to make this my biggest post EVER:) So if you have patience you can read it or just look at the Pictures...
The day after I didn't do much around the house because I was playing with my girls we got a phone call from our realtor that someone was on their way from Blackfoot to see our house and would be there in less than an hour... Of course I PANICKED!!!! Just as they knocked on the door I put the last thing in place and breathed a BIG sigh of relief! What a workout it is to clean your whole house in under an hour and half of that time to have a sad little girl on your hip... Anyway the point of this story is while the people were looking at our house we went for a walk which is definitely a major highlight!!! The weather is finally getting warmer and even though I dressed Gracee and Emme super warm it wasn't really that bad...
Gracee loves to make Emme laugh and she kept leaning down to her and saying "Now you watch me do dis alright Emme."While we were walking around Gracee played in the snow, we are hoping that this last pile will be gone by next week:)
Another highlight, Emme actually colored instead of eating the crayon...Yeah!!! We no longer have to hide the crayons!I don't know where Gracee got the idea but the other day when I asked her how she wanted me to do her hair she told me... "put little braids over all my head!" She sat there for the whole hour very still (while we watched a recorded American Idol). She always wants to watch American Idol with me and when I let her she will put her hand on her hip and say "oh mom, I not like him, he going home." She also likes to get the toilet paper holder and climb on my bed and say "mommy look I on merican idol" She then belts out the Abc song... I am just hoping she isn't completely tone deaf like me!When Emme was a baby she would NOT take a bottle, so of course now that she drinks out of a cup, pink milk in a bottle is a Big Novelty!A tender moment of the day... Gracee loves to crawl in Emme's crib and get her up from nap time... She is always so sweet to her!After Gracee gets her good and awake she helps her up and then they Jump (that is when I come in and pull them both from the crib). In this picture I can only imagine that Emme doesn't know if Gracee is laughing because they are jumping or because her hair is sticking straight up!:) Emme can have some great Bedhead!On Saturday we had the opportunity to go to a sealing in the Rexburg Temple... It was so beautiful!! (This was probably the biggest highlight of the week!) I am so grateful every time I have the opportunity to go to a sealing because it helps me remember the day I got married and I can hear those special promises and blessings made when a couple is sealed! So Congrats to Benj and Amy Jo!!!!
After the sealing they had a dinner at the MC so on our way we stopped by the Gardens to take a few pictures...
I love both Gracee's and Emme's expressions in this picture... My two little friends I love so much!!!The dinner was so yummy and Gracee had a blast seeing all her little friends! She loves little Amberlee!Emme had fun just running around and laughing! I love her little run, she is getting rather fast!
I had fun chasing her around EVERYwhere! What a good helper!And for dessert was cheesecake, Gracee only liked the whipped topping and strawberries... (So Olivia the next time there is no plain cheesecake hopefully Gracee is around:)And when we weren't looking Emme was headed for seconds...It looks like we have three girls in our house that love shoes:)Saturday was a great day partly because we went to the Temple for a sealing and partly because we spent the day with family! Although we had a fun day we were all tired by the end..
And last but not least even though we were all tired we went to a bon fire at Aunt Kaye's and then played games so late!!! We have loved having Uncle Brent, Aunt Laurie and their family and Kami, Annie, Emma and Nelson all stay with us! Fun times!!

9 comments:

Holly said...

I LOVED all the pics... I couldn't even pick a favorite! Cute cute family! What did the couple say who came to see your house? How could they not love it!! :)

Cherish said...

Looks like a great weekend. The girls are precious and adorable as always.

Elise said...

What a great weekend, looks like you were able to have some fun time together as a family!

Annie Oldham said...

Were the people interested in your house at all?

Joe and Mary said...

Joe and I went to Olive Garden the other night...alone!! It took forever to get our food and we had two salad bowls and 2 refills on bread. I was reminded of the time that you and I went and had...I won't say how much, but it was a lot of salad and bread sticks!
I miss you!

Bethany said...

Ruffin I am liking the beard! I have taken a page from your book and am starting one too.

Bethany said...

By the way this is Terry not Bethany.

Bethany said...

You look like you had so much fun. It feels like I was there! I love those early spring walks outside. I can't wait to see you soon!

Jessica said...

That picture of you and the girls at the gardens is so beautiful. What a sweet family.