3.24.2008

Shots

We finally took Emme in to get her 1yr shots... It went really well and when I brought her home from the doctor and was getting her ready for her bath she couldn't stop laughing and smiling.
At 1yr 3mos Emme is 21 lbs. and 30.3 in. tall. She is beginning to thin out and grow tall!
A couple of days after she got her shots Emme began to feel the effects of her shots and was rather cranky and clingy. It has been a rough week for her because besides getting her shots she also is cutting two of her top teeth. So even though we have given her tylenol I can only guess that she is still in quite a bit of pain!
One thing that Emme has been doing alot of this past week has been sleeping... Prior to her shots she was struggling to take her second nap but this week some of the days she took three naps.
I LOVE my sweet little girl and can't believe that she is already 15mo old!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I miss you all already!