2. How long have you been married? Almost 5 years... Wow it seems like yesterday I met him and (couldn't remember his name) but thought he was thee cutest guy I had EVER seen:) You can say it was love at first sight:)
3. How long did you date for? Before we got married we dated 9 months (give or take a few months in there)
4. Who eats more sweets? That's tough to say while I can out eat him with the RIce Krispies he definitely can eat more ice cream.5. Who said "I love you" first? He did... I still remember the exact spot and it makes my heart skip a beat just thinking about it:) It was one of those moments I will never forget!!!
6. Who is taller? Ruffin is 6'1" tall and its a good thing because I have a lot of high (well some extremely high:) shoes in my closet I would have hated to get rid of:)7. Who can sing better? Ruffin is one of 13 and all of them sing... They even sang to me at my wedding dinner... I on the other hand can not carry a tune and even Emme covers her ears. (Ok I dramatized that a little but I really can't sing!)
8. Who is smarter? Ruffin is SO smart!!! I can't even explain how smart, he really amazes me with all the stuff he knows and can figure anything in his head in seconds flat!9. Who does the laundry? Ruffin does the laundry when I am sick and that is it, I actually like doing the laundry so he is off the hook with helping.
10. Who pays the bills? Ruffin does... He likes working with money.11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ruffin usually sleeps on the right side but if we move the bed around he always lets me sleep to the side closest to the bathroom.
12. Who makes dinner? Ruffin is a great cook and if he is home during dinner hours he is cooking.13. Who drives? Ruffin always drives. (Well with the exception of when we have to drive in a blizzard, he is from sunny St. George and sometimes I just feel a little safer behind the wheel in the snow) he is getting more experience though now that he has lived where it is winter for 9 months out the year for almost 6 years.
14. Who is more stubborn? Ruffin won't budge on those things he truly believes in or is passionate about but overall he is a pretty easy going person. So I hate to admit that I am probably more stubborn.15. Who kissed who first? Ruffin kissed me first (sparks flew) haha THey really did!
16. Who asked who out first? Ruffin (very nervously) asked me out first. I still remember him coming to my door, he stumbled over his words and I just stood there beaming (and thinking finally!!!!!!)17. Who proposed? Ruffin did at Mesa Falls, it was a beautiful day!!!
18. Who wears the pants? Well Mmm I am going to say I do since like I said Ruffin is pretty easy going... I couldn't have married a better man!!! Love LovE LoVE LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Some other fun facts about Ruffin:
He works with World Financial Group and loves teaching people how to make and save money... It is a really great company that does great things for families. Although he works with World financial group he owns his own company (if that makes sense). He has been building his business for the past two years. He is doing great things and I have loved watching him become a great businessman. The other thing I love about what Ruffin does is that he works with a lot of great people and we have made a lot of good friends. It is just a good environment where they are constantly building each other up!
When Ruffin is not working guaranteed he has one of his little girls in his arms or by his side. Gracee and Emme both ADORE their daddy. Ruffin loves to spoil his girls... Gracee has him wrapped around her little finger:) Everytime we go to Wal-mart Gracee takes him back to the bikes and he pulls the princess one down from the highest rack and lets her ride it around the store:) One of these days they just might get kicked out:):) Anyway Ruffin is just letting her practice so that she is a pro when we buy her a bike this summer. My point is that he is just a cute father and I love to see him with our girls!
Ruffin loves snakes, wants to own a dog some day and wants to practice his golfing skills this summer.
I love Ruffin because he is my best FRIEND! We are so glad to have him HOME from California!!!!
4 comments:
That's too cute liz. I think I am going to do one on Ruffin. If that's okay. Ruffin really is great and me and Terry both miss being around you guys. Terry often feels like he can talk to and feel more comfortable around ruffin than anyone else in my family. Thanks Ruffin!! We sure are fond of you too!!!
oops I meant to say do one on Terry
If only I could find another Ruffin! He really is a great little brother.
These little "spotlights" on your family members are so cute! Now I want to see a spotlight on yourself! My digi scrapbooking is going pretty well, but I'm not amazing yet! I've only done about five pages. Yes--you, Elise and I need to get together and swap ideas! We should have Mary make a road trip and come swap ideas too! :)
Post a Comment