The girls had fun dressing up and were all cute as could be!!!
Gracee was the make-up artist for the day and made sure everyone had enough lip gloss!
We got to meet Braxton, he is so precious!
Gracee asks every single day if her friends are "comin to my house?" I of course had fun catching up with Cherish and Holly and it is always nice for Gracee to have friends around to play with because we get a break from her imaginary friends:)
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun! Real friends are always a treat but remember that imaginary friends are on of the characteristics of gifted children - Don't knock the imagination!!! Love ya!!!
I am So far behind in blogging! The kids play so well together, we need to do it more often!!
What an adorable bunch of kids. We'll have to do it again soon.
How are the imaginary friends doing? Still getting Gracee into trouble?
Post a Comment