For Gracee's Birthday I made her this tin with pages of all her friends... She absolutely loves it and puts it in her little purse. I got the digital kit from the Shabby shoppe and it was super easy to put together!

This is an altoids can and I just had to modge podge the pictures on the front and back and add some ribbon and buttons, it was so simple, I love simple crafts:)


Here are some of the pages. I was thinking about laminating them so they don't get ruined but I haven't quite decided. Does anybody have any creative ideas of how I could bind them?
5 comments:
Love the tin!! So cute!! Three kids is great..it's three kids and a dog that's tough. Hailey and Emma play with each other when I need to take care of Carson and they are both so cute with wanting to help with their brother.
I think I need to move back so ou can teach me how to be more crafty. You inspire me Liz :)
This is such a cute idea! I loved it. Sad, though, that Jonathan and I aren't her friends ;)
Love it and am very excited that I am one of her friends! I guess it's only fair since I don't have a little girl cousin for her to be friends with- I guess I'll have to do. I love to hear her say "my friends" on the phone!
This is so cute!!!! I love it.
Post a Comment