

Gracee is one determined little girl! We were getting pjs on and she took a toy away from Emme so after she wouldn't give it back I put it on top of their (very tall) dresser. Well it took Gracee about 2 seconds to scale the front of the dresser and get on top and get what she wanted. I of course made her reinact for pictures which she was pleased to do, after getting photos I told her that she could get hurt by climbing it. I can just imagine the mixed signal she gets by me taking pictures of the crazy sometimes dangerous things she does:)
1 comment:
That picture of just her legs hanging over makes me laugh. To bad you guys don't have a great big tree in your back yard that she could have a tree house in. She's such a little monkey!
Post a Comment