A week ago Friday we spent the day with Olivia... Gracee was in heaven!



I love love love my short hair... It has been such a good change!

Emme was taking a nap when we ordered the ice cream but she was glad that there was a little left over for her!


While we were with Olivia we went by the Jordan River temple. It is our new family tradition to take a family snapshot by all the temples we visit as a family so we can make a book about temples for the girls to look at.

Ruffin and the girls at Roberts, as you can tell by the end of the trip to this store they had HAD it!
7 comments:
It looks like you had fun...don't worry I'm only a little mad that you didn't stop by when you were so close to my house! :) Your gilrs are adorable and Ruffin is a trooper for going to Robert's with you...I don't think Kyle has ever set foot in that store!
I love it babe! i have to admit that picture of the girls in the basket turned out pretty good. You sure are getting good on the photoshop, adn I think that Gracee and Emme are super lucky to have such a great MOm and a fun Aunt.
Your hair looks really cute. Looks like you guys had a really fun trip. I was telling Jonathan the other day that I miss being in Utah because we'd be on the list of stops you make.
Love the ice cream scrapbook page! I'll definitely need a copy. -I'm just wondering where the one Gracee took of us is?
Cute hair! I'm jealous that you got to go to Roberts! I miss that store!
It warms my heart that Gracee wants to come and see me every other day. And for the record, I want to come to her house and see her everyday!
So is Ruffin saying that Gracee and Emme were photoshopped into the baskets? If so you are getting good on the photoshop.
Post a Comment