My sweet little baby Emme is certainly growing up way too fast!!! On Friday the 11th she took her very first step! Grandma Rooney was holding her hand and she wanted to get to Gracee so she just took the step. Luckily I happened to look over right as it happened and also Ruffin was here so we all got to see the big milestone:) Of course we got the camera and video camera out but we couldn't get her to take another step. Since friday she has thought about taking another step several times but is still working up the courage.Also in the life of my little one year old... New teeth... Not just one but THREE. On Saturday she had a fever and on Sunday we realized that she was getting some teeth. Her two back bottom teeth and also one on the top in the back are all breaking through. She has been waking up 2-3 times a night to be comforted but other than that she has been pretty good natured about it.
We love having Emme in our family, she is such a good little baby and sweet little girl! She makes us all smile when she giggles. I love to hold her and dance around the living room, with Gracee dancing right beside me we can usually get her to laugh pretty hard. It leads me to guess that Emme has a good sense of humor because I am sure it is quite the funny site to see Gracee and I dancing around to the music:)
2 comments:
Poor girl...three molars at once. Yikes. She's so cute! Give her a kiss from her aunt, uncle, and cousin.
I absolutely love this picture of Emme! I almost didn't recognize her. I can't believe she's changing so much and I saw her two weeks ago! Can't wait to see her and the rest of you in a couple of days.
Post a Comment