We went to Ruffin's work Christmas party (minus Ruffin who is in St. George, P.S. I missed him like crazy and won't go without him again!) All the kids were so excited to see Santa... Gracee was so excited and kept yelling "Santa's comin" I thought maybe she would follow all the other kids and perhaps get close to Santa but I was wrong...
Gracee was excited to see Santa until she caught sight of him... It was then she made a break for the opposite end of the room that Santa was going. Cheryl was nice to stay with her in the kitchen and keep her mind off of Santa while I took Emme to see him.
Emme didn't get as upset as Gracee did but it is pretty evident that I have two little girls that don't really like Santa (in real life that is.) We had lots of fun and I even won a doorprize, (movie rentals, pop, popcorn and twizzlers)!




4 comments:
That's okay. I mean, we all know he is a fake, right?
Your veggie tray was SO Stinkin' cute!! Just loved it!! Now I am going to have to find a tray like that so I can take one like it to my next holiday gathering. We were so glad you came even if it was without Ruff. :)
Is Gracee going to be upset that Santa is going to go traipsing around her house when she's asleep. Has she made the connection that this jolly red clothed man is the guy that's supposed to sneak in and leave her a present for Christmas? Hopefully we'll get her to bed that night. I can just hear her saying no Santa come to my house.
Liz! Check out Brent's new blog - http://thejuddfam.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment