12.01.2007

My Favorite Things

Last month was all about Gratitude and I decided this month should be filled with my favorite things... I will not be distributing my favorite things like Oprah does but I hope you enjoy reading them anyway:) I also hope some of you will join me and share your favorite things. I am going to post once a day until Christmas.
I LOVE Christmas time and decorating and so the first thing I am going to list is my
NATIVITIES!
This year I got Gracee and Emme a Little People Nativity and they have absolutely loved it! I was worried about Emme pulling ornaments off the tree but both my girls spend so much time playing with all the pieces of the Nativity that they barely even notice the tree! Another thing about it that has been fun is that it plays music and Gracee loves to push the Angel and dance to it... So funny to watch! If you want to purchase one of these I suggest looking on ebay as most of the stores I looked that had them for a good deal were sold out.
OK so the #1 reason for getting my girls the Little people Nativity is so they wouldn't be so interested in my willow tree Nativity. So far it has worked also having it high up has helped. When I was getting them out of the box Gracee had to hold each piece and it was so cute to see her kiss the little baby Jesus.
One of my favorite things about this Christmas season has been talking to Gracee about our Savior and His birth. She has loved having the Nativities out to look at, hold and play with. Today she was looking at the front cover of the Friend and was so excited to show me the Baby Jesus. I love how excited she gets it makes everything about Christmas so fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the little people Nativity, too! My boys are older and they still like it. Your willow tree one is gorgeous, too!

Bethany said...

Your nativities are soo cute!! I don't have any nativities in my home. Not even one from Peru. I should get one from my mom. I'm envious of the willow tree one, it is so cute.