12.07.2007

Little Things...

My favorite thing for the day is being a mom... I love experiencing the day to day things such as playing in the cupboard with Gracee, watching Miss M try to fold her arms at dinnertime and asking Gracee to help set the table and finding a few minutes later she gave it her best effort. I have found that all the Little Things are really the big things or rather the most important and the most memorable!
Gracee begged for 2 days for me to get in this cupboard and play with her... I was pretty sure I was never going to get out! Gracee and I were laughing pretty hard:)
What can I say my Little Miss M is so sweet, she was trying so hard to fold her arms.
When I saw that Gracee had set the table for dinner it really warmed my heart! She is such a good little girl!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

I love this this post! Those two are so sweet I love'em

Holly said...

Your girls are too sweet. Love it, and you are such a good mom. :)YAY! Liz... just was checking out the Goodie Box with there 12 days of Christmas and saw that you won! Isn't that a fun site? You are the 3rd person I know that has won now!! Love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love this post. You are an AWESOME mom! Your girls will remember all the little things, too.

Bethany said...

Liz your great!! I have to comment about the last post too of the two little girls together smiling. I love miss M's smile!! It is so original with the scrunched up nose and everything. They are so fun. You know you make being a mom look very appealing and rewarding!! Why wouldn't everyone want to be one after posts like that ??!!!