I was tired of having dark roots and so I decided to go with the other EXTREME! Thanks to Marci I now have a new look...
It took Emme a minute to recognize me this morning when I went to her crib to pick her up... I think Gracee was a little bummed I didn't look like her anymore, she said "you look like Ollie," with a little sadness in her voice.
Yeah for snowy roads! Marci stayed an extra two nights with us and we have had so much fun having her stay at our house. (Marci and Eliza came to Idaho for a wedding)... Here we are making some delicious cakey chocolate chip cookies!




5 comments:
Love the change! How exciting that you know look like me instead of Gracee and Annie! I'm glad you like it!
A new look indeed! I love it!
I LOVE it LIz. You look great no matter what you do though. You are just too cute! How fun to have Marci stay a few extra days, she & miss Liza are too cute as well.
You are brave!! It looks good! Your hair is getting long too.
Wow! Your stylist must have been phenomenal!!!
Post a Comment