11.13.2007

My Crazy week

The last week has been crazy and I just wanted to share what we have been up to...

It seems that every time I clean up a mess I turn around to find another one... I usually just grab the camera and clean it up most of the time with a smile:)

Gracee's imaginary friend named Kolby remains... He joined us on our trip to AZ and has to be buckled in the car, fed dinner and Gracee always asks him to leave when she goes to the bathroom and takes a bath. In the picture you can see I had to set a place for imaginary Kolby and Gracee made sure he had a few noodles in his bowl.

Sweet little Gracee was sick for a day and pretty much just hung out on the couch and watched Cinderella over and over again.

Yeah the real Kolby came to visit! I was afraid that Gracee would introduce the imaginary Kolby to the real Kolby but she didn't and as soon as he left the imaginary Kolby returned...
In the picture Gracee and Kolby are enjoying some milk through a cereal straw.

This picture will forever make me LOL... On Sunday I took Gracee to Nursery and there were no leaders there yet so I stayed with her and a little boy named David. I stood by the door and watched them interact, what I saw was hilarious. David found a little plastic ring in the toys and went over to Gracee and put it in her hands and when Gracee just looked at it he took it back and helped her put it on her finger. When I told his mom about it later she said that David's older siblings always tease him about his girlfriend Gracee. Kids are so silly! (Oh and we did not steal the ring... When I picked Gracee up the leader pulled it out of his pocket and said "don't forget your ring Gracee." I told them the story and they laughed and said she could keep it since she clutched it her hand for the majority of nursery.

Gracee and Emme were being silly after church, they play so cute together. Don't you love Emme's hair? That would be Ruffin's creation!

First I must apologize that my friend Lisa's head got cut off in this next picture... We had our friends, the Jones over to play games on Sunday night and had so much fun. We played ticket to ride and many of you are going to be shocked that I WON... I have never won this game. Blue is definitely the lucky winning color when we play.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

I think you better start looking for an all girl's school so that is getting rings from boys isn't a regular occurance.

Olivia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.