11.08.2007

Last stop and Finally Home!!!

Our last stop before going home was to see Marci, Sean, and cute Eliza. Gracee and Emme have the two sweetest cousins ever!

Gracee was excited to hug and kiss her cousin Eliza. Gracee can't quite say her name quite right but it is funny when she tries, she says Yi ya.

Eliza was certainly very patient with Gracee who had to hold her, put a bow in her hair and help her play with her toys...

Any guesses for what Emme might be thinking in this picture... The only thing I could come up with was perhaps... "I'm not sure if this baby can crawl, and I want mom to hurry up and take this picture before I crawl away!"

Gracee got over her shyness upon arriving at Aunt Marci's and promptly said "can I have a haircut Aunt Marci?" She did wriggle quite a bit but had fun. Marci is always so nice to do our hair, we are grateful for her good talent!

Gracee was excited to see our house and when we could see it she put her hands over her mouth and said over and over "my home, my home!!!" Just when I didn't think she could get any more excited she saw her dad and started squealing So loud. Emme and I missed Ruffin just as much and decided we can't go for 10 days without him EVER again... WE lovE our dad/husband to the moon and back a billion times!!!!

1 comment:

Marci said...

I should send you the one with Gracee and Eliza with the bows. It's my favorite.