Thanks to Aunt Olivia, Gracee and Emme had these cute shirts to wear on Halloween... Gracee's says "I left my princess costume at home" Macy read it and said "did she really leave her costume at home?" She was relieved when we assured her that Gracee had a costume to go trick-or-treating in!

Here we are with Aunt Marci eating lunch... We took several pictures and didn't get a single one that was good because it was one of those moments that I am sure on lookers were thinking I really needed to get my kids under control!

The Halloween decorations were great... We took advantage of this one for a group shot:)
This picture makes me laugh every time I look at it! Olivia, Aunt Marci and I were all standing back on the sidewalk when Grace went up to a house with Macy and her friends. They all got their candy and Gracee stood on her tip toes trying to get some in her pale... Finally the guy saw her and said "which one of you isn't helping out your little sister"
Trick or treating with Macy!
Miss M andGracee looking over the candy they got.
We had fun carving pumpkins with Annie and Jonathan.
Three cuties (Emme, Gracee and Lilly) on Halloween night.
No comments:
Post a Comment