Here we are all dressed up!!! (Gracee may look as if she is dressed as sleeping beauty but if you ask her she will say "I'm a Pink Cinderella!)
Miss M dressed up as a cute little Fairy!
The kids broke a pinata and each got a huge bag of candy!!
I don't know if you will believe it but Ruffin painted our costumes! He did such a good job no one thought they were homemade!
Gracee had so much fun playing with all the kids at the party... She didn't stop running around the entire time we were there. Gracee and Maddie (dressed up as a cute devil!)
6 comments:
After seeing these pictures, I'm so excited to see the girls in the their costumes while they're here. Only a few more days!
How fun! Love the costumes. I may have to hire Ruffin next year to make some for us!
I love them! I can't believe Ruffin really did paint those but then again we both now he can draw on steller bow!
Hi LIz, I'm so glad you guys had fun at the party!! :) I tagged you on my blog... so take a look...
Liz and Ruffin you are amazing. Too bad I didn't know you were making such cute costumes earlier. I would have copied. I would have never guessed they were homemade either. Your whole family looks sooo cute.
I just barely saw a Tootsie Roll baby costume at Partyland. Emme would have matched you guys better. =) Love ya!
Post a Comment