9.15.2007

My little Helper!

If only Gracee could lift Emme I would have quite the little babysitter. This morning before I had time to get some cereal made for Emme, Gracee climbed the stool in the pantry and got the cereal down. She then climbed up and got a bowl and mixed the cereal up after I put some water in it. It gets better… Gracee actually fed Emme her bowl of cereal and Emme ate surprisingly good for her. When Emme refused to eat anymore Gracee said “mom, Emme done, I clean her face.” Gracee then got a washcloth wet and washed her face. I couldn’t believe that she actually stuck with it and didn’t run off and play in the middle of feeding her. Gracee is such a sweet sister.





1 comment:

Bethany said...

I am growing to love Gracee more and more just through the pictures and the fun stories. I love the top picture where Gracee has her mouth wide open too. If only it worked that way, that the wider you got your mouth the baby or whoever your feeding would open up wider too.