9.26.2007

HUrRAy!!

The big excitement around our house today was Ruffin had a little time to start clearing the weeds!! Those who have been to our house know that the weeds have gotten out of control... Well we are hopefully going to get the dirt all leveled out and in the right place and maybe even plant a little seed so that when winter is over some grass might come up.
P.S. Isn't the tractor great...(It was so loud it shook the whole house) My dad was nice enough to let Ruffin use it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Liz- I love it! It made me smile and chuckle!

Holly said...

Oh Liz! I bet you are so excited! I am excited for you!! I haven't had a single second to get back with you! So sorry! Life has been crazy over here. Maybe we can talk at spouse night next week! ;) PS did you ever go get that HOME sign @ Real Deals?
PSS I am so sad about the photog. class! :(